熱門文章

Wednesday 25 April 2012

red mango in hong kong

2020, 2660, 3120, 3000, 1940, 2260. anyone calculate for me how much weight i gained in these days?:(
i'm obese...
only the froyo in this amount is 105kcal stated there on the menu, but obviously, my toppings added like 400kcal more...

this was the cup of mango froyo ordered by my teacher, she took the sample of chocolate and mango.


and this was my cup of junior chocolate froyo, and i took the sample of original and raspberry.

our common topping was chewy and crunchy smores chocolate balls, yes, only one common one.

i added brownie bites, raspberry and mentioned, smores balls.

the brownie bites were too small and not so fudge, just like usual chocolate sponge cake crumbles.

i'm not so happy that she only gave me three raspberry, but the smores balls were actually too much for me. i mean, too much calories. OF COURSE CHOCOLATE WILL NEVER BE TOO MUCH IN AMOUNT FOR ME.

i also added some cheesecake bites, at the same time too small in size but it was full of lemon and cheese flavors.

my teacher added caramelized pecans, blackberries and toffee chocolate bites which she gave them all to me for testing too, SOOOOOOOO NICE.
this was the menu i found from the web, and yes we ordered two $39 cups.
the outlook was super cool and i'll definitely repeat with all of my best friends.
and next time i'll order this parfait which is only $48 and 290kcal for all toppings including granola.

No comments:

Post a Comment